- “Quirky Chicago Judge Helps Put Accused Felons Back on Track” by Fiona Ortiz. Reuters. May 24, 2015. Quirky Chicago Judge Helps Put Accused Felons Back on Track.
- “Where are the Radar Speed Traps?” San Diego radio KOGO 95.7 and 600, Chip Franklin Mornings. Oct. 3, 2012 7 a.m. podcast at http://www.kogo.com/cc-common/podcast/single_page.html?more_page=2&podcast=Chipfranklinmornings&selected_podcast=cf_10-03-12-3_1349277042_28560.mp3
- “Caught Speeding? There’s an App for That,” by Sylvia Hsieh, Oct. 1, 2012 at http://blogs.lawyers.com/2012/10/caught-speeding-theres-an-app-for-that.
- Aurora Massacre Sparks National Debate on Gun Laws,” by Aaron Kase. July 26, 2012. http://blogs.lawyers.com/2012/07/aurora-massacre-spurs-national-debate-on-gun-laws/.
- “Anti-Bullying Law Not Enough,” Nov. 16, 2011, www.riverbender.com
- “Damned if You Do, Damned if You Don’t: Behaving at a DUI Stop,” by Art Buono, www.lawyers.com
- “Time to Shock Schools into Deploying Difibrillators,” by Art Buono. November 3, 2011. www.lawyers.com
- “Student Discipline: The Expulsion Hearing Games” as part of the Illinois State Bar Association continuing legal education program: “The Student and Parent Side of School Law Issues” on November 15, 2012.
- “Wrong Place, Wrong Time.” Winnetka PTO Parent Roundtable, Carleton Washburne School, Winnetka, IL.April 20, 2011 Guest Lecturer. “The Art of Direct and Cross Examination.” Constitutional Law course. Wright College, Chicago, IL.