Retail Theft Matt Keenan Law


Clearing your Criminal Record

Is your criminal record holding you back?  An attorney can review your situation to see if it is possible to clear your criminal record either through expungement, sealing or petitioning the governor for a pardon.

I have many years of experience helping clients successfully through this process. For more information, contact Matt Keenan at 1-847-568-0160.  Also see our related web page Clearing Your Criminal Record.

Other Services

Retail Theft Services